Chicago

Chicago

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

The Evergreen Cemetary

Today I took some photos from the cemetery close to my home.  It was a beautiful scene - with snow blanketing the grave stones and fake flowers peaking through the snow.  The clouds were moving slowly and were a fitting backdrop to the quiet cemetery.


 
I enjoyed the headstones and their different tones and textures.  It was the perfect mixture of old and new.  I even layed down and made a snow angel - how appropriate!!!
 
Finally I played around with the lighting and took this picture of the view from the top of the cemetery by the monument.  It was a fitting close to a fun afternoon.    I love my photography class.  It has given me the confidence to go out and see the world from the perspective of a lens!!!
 

No comments: